Hope vs Hopelessness.
Whether you’re planning for the future or your loved one is in crisis now, let us help you. We understand elder law
We All Have The Same Questions About Our Senior Years:
- “How do I keep control over my life? I’ve always been independent.”
- “I don’t want to leave my home. Can I get assistance in my home?”
- “What is long-term care? What are the options for long-term care?”
- “I’ve worked for a lifetime. How do I protect my family in the face of my long-term care needs?”
- “What is the difference between assisted living and a nursing home?”
- “My friend mentioned something about Medicaid planning. What does that even mean?”
- “I have assets so would I even qualify for Medicaid?”
- “Are my parents entitled to help? They just can’t do it alone anymore.”
Elder Law Attorneys Who Can Help You Prepare For Later Stages Of Life
Nursing homes and assisted care facilities are extremely expensive. Most people do not have a plan in place that would help them pay for the care that they or their loved ones will need as they get older. With people living longer than ever before, many families face extremely difficult questions regarding health care, long-term care and the protection of financial assets.
We Help Eliminate The Guesswork About The Future
Since 1985, the team at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, has guided families through the elder law process. Our lawyers will replace your questions and concerns with peace and confidence.
Full-Service Elder Law Representation
The “right answer” to your questions about elder law will depend on many factors, chief among them are your own unique goals and objectives. We address each and every issue present, helping you make sure that you are prepared for any contingencies that may arise. Some of the various matters that our attorneys assist with in our elder law practice include:
- Helping you determine how to pay for a nursing home
- Planning for Medicaid or applying for Medicaid
- Creating an asset protection and preservation plan
- Applying for guardianships over incapacitated loved ones
- Drafting or modifying estate planning documents, including supplemental needs trusts
- Assisting with issues related to veteran’s benefits
This might not be an easy subject to discuss for you or your loved ones. We can make this entire discussion seem less intimidating. We can answer any of your questions in a very straightforward manner, so you are not left guessing at what is best for you and your family. Our lawyers are here to walk you through each step to ensure that you have the right plan in place for your future.
Do you need assistance protecting your estate? We offer a variety of estate planning and probate services, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and health care proxies. To learn more, see our estate planning and probate page.
It’s Time To Replace Hope With A Plan
Together we create a plan
Together, we will create a comprehensive plan.
Get peace of mind
The process is complicated. Don’t go it alone. Contact us today and replace hope with a plan.
View Our Elder Law Topics: