Our Areas Of Emphasis
When you have a confusing legal question, you want to be sure that the law firm you select to handle your case is prepared to offer you the assistance that you need to address your problem in the most efficient and effective manner possible. You want your attorney to have the practical experience necessary to provide you with information you can use to make the right choice for your future.
At Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, located on Staten Island, we have more than three decades of legal experience serving clients across a number of different practice areas. Our attorneys work together with you to craft a solution that is aligned with your specific needs. We will be strategically pursuing the best possible results for you and your family at all times.
Our practice includes assisting clients with a range of legal needs, including:
- Workers’ compensation: We help workers who suffer from workplace injuries or occupational illnesses
- Family law: We help with high-asset divorces and child custody disputes
- Social Security Disability claims: We work together with clients looking to obtain SSD benefits
- Elder law and estate planning: We help individuals and families create long-term plans for the future
- Personal injury claims: We protect the claims of those injured due to the negligence of another
- Business and franchise law: We help from the initial formation stages to any issues encountered by business owners throughout the life of the company
- Real estate: We assist with residential and commercial real estate transactions
As an experienced litigation law firm, we are more than prepared to assist you should your legal matter require a trial. We do not back down when the case heads inside the courtroom. We are effective litigators who understand how to present a compelling argument on your behalf.
We’ll Take It From Here
Our experienced team is ready to create a custom strategy to effectively resolve your most difficult legal challenges. You can rely upon us as a trusted advocate and guide throughout the entirety of your case. To schedule your consultation with one of our experienced lawyers, please call us at 347-201-4447 or send us an email.