Navigate The Nuances Of Commercial And Residential Real Estate With Angiuli & Gentile, LLP
Real estate lawyers with the experience you need and the service you deserve
Real Estate Transactions Can Quickly Become A Complicated Endeavor, Leaving You With Lots Of Questions:
- “Who can ensure this closing doesn’t hurt me in the long run?”
- “Is this commercial lease both fair and iron clad?”
- “Who can help me navigate 1031 exchanges?”
- “I need someone who can help me walk through this complex litigation.”
- “How can I resolve this legal issue with my landlord?”
Real Estate Guidance From Experienced Attorneys
Our dedicated attorneys at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, provide comprehensive and highly skilled representation in the often complex area of real estate law.
Whether your real estate matter involves a residential housing closing, a commercial lease or a large commercial real estate transaction, we help clients realize their goals and remedy any legal complications. We are readily able to navigate the nuances of the real estate market and facilitate complex residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Supervising partner Gary C. Angiuli’s considerable commercial real estate experience and vast legal knowledge form the foundation of our firm’s trusted reputation in Staten Island and the surrounding communities.
We advise and represent clients in real estate matters involving:
- 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Drafting and review of commercial leases
- Franchise-related real estate issues
- Landlord/tenant issues
- Litigation involving contracts, leases, boundaries and easements
- Mortgage financing and refinancing
- Negotiation of commercial and residential transactions, including leases
- Real estate issues arising from the purchase or sale of a business
- Residential and commercial closings
Resolving Your Real Estate Challenges Is Easier Than You Think
Together we create a plan
No matter the complexity of your real estate purchase or sale, we develop a plan so you get the great representation at every step.
Get peace of mind
With your real estate issue settled, you have the confidence to move forward.