Skilled Document Preparation, Review And Thoughtful Guidance
Use our skilled attorneys to handle all of your business law needs
You’re An Expert In Your Business. But When It Comes To Legal Matters In Your Business, Please Don’t Assume Doing It Yourself Is Safe. It Isn’t.
- “What is the best type of business entity for my type of business?”
- “How do I minimize my financial exposure under my lease?”
- “What are the risks in buying or selling a franchised business?”
- “What do I need to know about workers’ compensation insurance?”
- “Do I need a partnership or shareholders agreement?”
- “Should I create employment agreements for key employees?”
Let us focus on your legal needs so you can focus on running your business.
Since 1985, the team at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, has helped New York professionals resolve their legal issues with skilled representation in business formation, contract negotiations, lease review and negotiation, franchising, employment and termination agreements, and commercial litigation.
Providing Unmatched Guidance To New York’s Business Professionals
New Yorkers are always on the go, especially business professionals. As is customary in the industry, efficiency is key. At Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, our attorneys work with businessmen and women to resolve their legal issues as quickly as possible without sacrificing the quality of representation they receive.
We are committed to each of our clients and, as your lawyer, we will work diligently to ensure your rights and best interests remain paramount.
Why Do I Need A Business Law Attorney?
While many of our clients are leaders within their respective industries, they can be ill-equipped to handle business law matters on their own. The risks associated with do-it-yourself representation are high for someone who is unfamiliar with local, state and federal laws and regulations. Hiring skilled legal counsel is imperative to give you peace of mind that mistakes will not occur throughout the process.
There are many benefits of hiring a business law attorney. Our lawyers:
- Are familiar with local, state and federal laws
- Aid with completing and filing necessary paperwork
- Can represent you and protect your rights in court
- Conduct due diligence in all business-related matters
- Can review agreements to ensure they are fair and complete
Angiuli & Gentile, LLP can assist you in all of the aforementioned services and look out for your best interests from start to finish.
Give Your Business The Best Chance Of Success
Together we create a plan
Together we will build a comprehensive plan to reduce your financial exposure and maximize your chances for success.
Get peace of mind
Put your energy where it belongs. Let us handle your legal needs so that you have time and energy to run your business.
View Our Business Law Topics:
Receive Candid Legal Advice From A Trusted Firm
If you are looking for an attorney who has the capacity to dedicate time to your case, we are the firm you can count on to get the job done. We return all calls within 24 hours, but our lawyers will make every effort to return your call before then if possible.