Staten Island Divorce Lawyers That Help You Move Forward
Your divorce is an extremely personal matter. Having a trusted legal team on your side can help you emerge from your divorce in a much better place.
The experienced lawyers at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, have been serving individuals and families on Staten Island for 30 years with complex divorce needs. From the very beginning of your case, we are focused on helping you protect what is most important to you. We have the skills, resources and connections to handle even the most complex divorces involving significant financial assets, real estate holdings and family-owned businesses.
Learn About the 5 Common Myths About the Divorce Process in New York
Considering A Divorce?
We know what’s going through your mind.
- “I can’t live like this anymore, but a divorced future is a blur. I just don’t know what to expect.”
- “How long will a divorce take? My friend said the divorce process seemed to go on forever.”
- “I can’t gamble with my children’s lives. I need to make sure they are always provided for.”
- “I’m scared. Will I be safe during this process? Will my children be safe?”
- “How will I survive financially during the divorce? How will I survive after the divorce?”
- “Our financial situation is really complex. How will we sort this out?”
Schedule a consultation to discuss the best options for you.
Legal Solutions Focused On Your Best Interests
In most New York divorces, there are two issues that cause the most conflict: the division of marital property and determinations of child custody. At the onset of your case, we ask what you hope to accomplish. What is the best-case scenario for you? We then discuss the strategy that we will take to help you meet those specific objectives.
Our attorneys help with any issues that are connected to your divorce, including:
- Examining all of the property and debts that were accumulated during the marriage
- Determining the value of retirement accounts, investments, business ownership interests and other high-value assets that belong to the couple
- Proposing and negotiating a child custody and parenting time plan
- Representing you at trials or hearings connected to your case
- Calculating any child or spousal support obligations that may be necessary due to the divorce
- Modifying existing custody and support orders
We do not want you to make a mistake that keeps you from being able to move forward with your life. Every decision you make will have life-changing consequences, and we want you to be able to get things right the first time.
Focused On The Needs Of Our Clients
Divorces can be complicated and sometimes contentious. That’s why it is vital to have a legal team that is well-versed in the divorce process and can navigate it effectively. At Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, we value professionalism, clarity and efficiency. Some family law firms like to drag out divorce cases longer than necessary. We want to take a more streamlined approach to resolve your issues and advocate for your interests quickly and thoroughly. That way, you can get more of your time back and focus on living your life. However, if matters become more contentious and need to be handled in court, we are ready and equipped to litigate.
We do whatever it takes to protect your interests in a divorce. If we are not successful in reaching an agreement prior to a trial, we have handled a number of challenging divorce cases in the courtroom over the last 30 years. We will not back down when you are being put in an unreasonable position.
How It Works At Angiuli & Gentile, LLP
1. Meet With Us
The time to get a map is before you enter the woods, not after you are lost. Call us today to create the right path for you.
2. Together We Will Create a Plan
The length of time for a divorce process varies by the circumstances. But no matter what, we will help you stay focused and find a better future.
3. Move Forward
We get it: life will be different. We’ll help you move forward so you can end up in a place where you have peace of mind and financial security.
How We Can Help
Our firm has more than three decades of experience helping clients navigate divorce and the many issues it can entail.
- Divorce: Do I need to have grounds to get a divorce in New York? And other FAQs about Divorce.
- Child Custody: Can my spouse take the children and move away?
- Same-Sex Family Law
- Equitable Distribution: How will our property and assets be divided?
- Child Support: Will I get financial support for my children?
- Maintenance (Alimony): Will I receive payments from my spouse?
- Modifications to Child Support or Custody
- Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements
- High Asset Divorce: With more at stake, hiring an experienced law team becomes more important.
Life is going to be ok.
Our Divorce Attorneys Can Take It From Here
Divorce can be taxing. However, with the right legal team on your side, you can handle the ups and downs of the process with confidence. We’re willing and able to adjust our legal strategy to fit your specific needs and circumstances. Contact us online or call 347-201-4447 today to arrange a consultation with our experienced divorce lawyers.