Divorce Lawyers Who Understand The Life You Deserve
Since 1985, the team at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, has guided people just like you to a better life. Our lawyers are here to inspire you with a vision for a new and brighter future. We are here for you with the experience and the wisdom you need to make informed decisions when you are at the crossroads and to make those decisions with certainty and a sense of calmness.
Full-Service Family Law Representation On Staten Island
We assist clients in Staten Island, New York, and the surrounding areas with family law issues and answer their questions about the legal process. Our far-reaching family law practice provides representation in a variety of areas, including:
- Child custody – Custody disputes are among the most contentious of family law issues. We can assist with all types of custody issues, from parental alienation and relocation to scheduling vacations and determining the appropriate type of custody arrangement.
- Child support – Child support amounts are determined following the New York child support guidelines, which provide a formula based on income and other factors.
- Divorce – We handle all types of divorce, including contested, uncontested and high-asset divorce cases.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation or support – Whether you are looking to enforce a court order or have been accused of violating a court order, we can help you.
- Maintenance (alimony) – The amount of maintenance you or your spouse will receive depends on a number of factors, including income, age, education, health and years of marriage.
- Post-decree modifications – In certain situations, it may be possible to change a child support, custody or maintenance arrangement through a court order. We can help you through this process of modifying the terms of your divorce.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements – We draft comprehensive agreements for couples before marriage and during the marriage.
- Property division/equitable distribution – The division of marital assets and properties is an essential component of any divorce. We can assist with all aspects of property division, including the valuation of business interests, retirement accounts and real estate.
Life Is Going To Be Ok.
Schedule A Consultation Today And Find Relief.
Family law and divorce issues are stressful. Hiring a lawyer is stressful. But when you hire us to handle your case, you can rest your head on your pillow at night knowing that we will be strong advocates for you. Contact us online or call 347-201-4447 today to arrange a consultation with our Staten Island family law attorneys.