You Deserve A Better Life:
Let Us Help You Move Forward
Walk the path of divorce & separation with confidence. Walk with Angiuli & Gentile, LLP
Considering A Divorce?
We Know What’s Going Through Your Mind:
- “I can’t live like this anymore, but a divorced future is a blur. I just don’t know what to expect.”
- “How long will a divorce take? My friend said their divorce process seemed to go on forever.”
- “I can’t gamble with my children’s lives. I need to make sure they are always provided for.”
- “I’m scared. Will I be safe during this process? Will my children be safe?”
- “How will I survive financially during the divorce? How will I survive after the divorce?”
- “Our financial situation is really complex. How will we sort this out?”
Divorce Lawyers Who Understand The Life You Deserve
Since 1985, the team at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, has guided people just like you to a better life. Our lawyers are here to inspire you with a vision for a new and brighter future. We are here for you with the experience and the wisdom you need to make informed decisions when you are at the crossroads and to make those decisions with certainty and a sense of calmness.
Full-Service Family Law Representation On Staten Island
We assist clients in Staten Island, New York, and the surrounding areas with family law issues and answer their questions about the legal process. Our far-reaching family law practice provides representation in a variety of areas, including:
- Child custody – Custody disputes are among the most contentious of family law issues. We can assist with all types of custody issues, from parental alienation and relocation to scheduling vacations and determining the appropriate type of custody arrangement.
- Child support – Child support amounts are determined following the New York child support guidelines, which provide a formula based on income and other factors.
- Divorce – We handle all types of divorce, including contested, uncontested and high-asset divorce cases.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation or support – Whether you are looking to enforce a court order or have been accused of violating a court order, we can help you.
- Maintenance (alimony) – The amount of maintenance you or your spouse will receive depends on a number of factors, including income, age, education, health and years of marriage.
- Post-decree modifications – In certain situations, it may be possible to change a child support, custody or maintenance arrangement through a court order. We can help you through this process of modifying the terms of your divorce.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements – We draft comprehensive agreements for couples before marriage and during the marriage.
- Property division/equitable distribution – The division of marital assets and properties is an essential component of any divorce. We can assist with all aspects of property division, including the valuation of business interests, retirement accounts and real estate.
It’s Simple And Safe To Get Started:
Together we create a plan
The length of time it takes to get a divorce varies by the circumstances. No matter what, we will help you stay focused and find your better future.
We get it: life will be different. We’ll help you move forward so you can end in a place where you have peace of mind and financial security.
View Our Family Law Topics:
How will we value the business?
Can my spouse take the children and move away?
Will I get financial support for my children?
Dividing Real Estate
Dividing Retirement Assets
Will I get a portion of my spouse’s pension?
Where will I live both during and after the divorce?
Divorce & Custody FAQ
How will our property and assets be divided? What will we do about our real estate holdings?
High Asset Divorce
Do you understand high-asset divorces?
Modifications Of Maintenance & Child Support
Will I receive payments from my spouse?
Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements
Life Is Going To Be Ok.
Schedule A Consultation Today And Find Relief.
Family law and divorce issues are stressful. Hiring a lawyer is stressful. But when you hire us to handle your case, you can rest your head on your pillow at night knowing that we will be strong advocates for you. Contact us online or call 347-201-4447 today to arrange a consultation with our Staten Island family law attorneys.