Issues involving your personal life, your children and your property can stir many powerful emotions. Everything you have worked for and everything you live for can be on the line in a family law case. If you face the prospect of divorce, you need an attorney on your side capable of pursuing your rights and protecting your well-being.
At Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, we are seasoned professionals who do not let the emotions in these cases cloud our judgment. We examine these issues in a rational way, by identifying what our clients need and pursue effective strategies for achieving the best possible outcome.
Annamarie Gulino Gentile, the supervising partner of our family law practice, is a highly skilled litigator and dedicated counselor. She leads a group of lawyers committed to helping clients achieve a better future for themselves and their families.
Full-Service Family Law Representation On Staten Island
We assist clients in Staten Island, New York, with family law issues and answer their questions about the legal process. We handle every case with the utmost sensitivity and integrity, focusing on finding solutions that address the unique needs of our clients and their children. With so much at stake, it is not always easy, but we dedicate our resources to obtain results that allow our clients to move forward in a positive manner.
Our far-reaching family law practice provides representation in a variety of issues, including:
- Divorce — We handle all types of divorce, including contested, uncontested and high-asset divorce cases.
- Child custody — Custody disputes are among the most contentious of family law issues, we can assist with all types of custody issues, from parental alienation and relocation to scheduling vacations and determining the appropriate type of custody arrangement.
- Property division/equitable distribution — The division of marital property is an essential component of any divorce. We can assist with all aspects of property division, including the valuation of business interests, retirement accounts and real estate.
- Child support — Child support amounts are determined following the New York Child Support guidelines, which provide a formula based on income and other factors.
- Maintenance (alimony) — The amount of maintenance you or your spouse will receive depends on a number of factors, including income, age, education and health.
- Post-decree modifications — After your divorce, if you need to change a child support, custody or maintenance arrangement, you will need to seek a court order. We can help you through this process of modifying the terms of your divorce.
- Enforcement of custody, visitation or support — Whether you are looking to enforce a court order or have been accused of violating a court order, we can help you.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — We draft comprehensive agreements for couples before marriage and during marriage.
At our firm, we strive to resolve cases as efficiently and amicably as possible, which is beneficial in two ways: It can reduce your legal costs and it allows you to make the transition to the next phase of your life more quickly. However, if an agreement cannot be reached, we stand ready to protect your rights through all available avenues as skilled negotiators and litigators. You can feel confident in your case and your future.
We’ll Take It From Here
Family law and divorce issues are stressful. Hiring a lawyer is stressful. But when you hire us to handle your case, you can rest your head on your pillow at night knowing that we will be strong advocates for you. Contact us online or call 347-201-4447 today to arrange a consultation with our Staten Island family law attorneys.