Gary C. Angiuli
- Managing Partner/Founder
- Business Law
- Business Formation/Corporate Structure
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Commercial
- Drafting and Reviewing Business-Related Contracts
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Transactions
- Shareholder/Partnership Agreements
Gary C. Angiuli is both a founder and the Managing Partner of Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, Attorneys at Law. In addition, he serves as the Supervising Partner of the firm's Business, Franchise, and Real Estate practice groups.
A seasoned advisor to entrepreneurs, Mr. Angiuli is experienced in the purchase and sale of franchises, automobile dealerships, and small to midsized businesses and can provide comprehensive legal analysis at all stages of a transaction. His extensive experience and skill set in business formations/corporate structures, acquisitions, negotiations, contract drafting/review, shareholder/partnership agreements, commercial litigation, real estate transactions and drafting/review of complex commercial leases make him uniquely qualified to assist with just about any business transaction, large or small.
Mr. Angiuli is also proficient in writing, registering and reviewing Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs) for all types of franchised businesses and has advised both franchisors and franchisees in almost every legal aspect of their franchise ventures. He has experience with both start-up ventures and mature franchises and he has advised companies of up to 250 units.
As a member of the Richmond County Bar Association, he has served on the Judiciary Committee and the Board of Directors. He is also a member of the New York State Bar Association and has served on the Board of Directors for the New York Workers' Compensation Bar Association. Mr. Angiuli has lectured on the subjects of franchising, commercial leasing, and workers' compensation.
Mr. Angiuli is actively involved in the Staten Island Economic Development Corp., where he currently serves on the Board of Directors and various committees. He is a member of the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce where he has served on the Board of Directors. Additionally, he currently serves on both the Finance and Executive Committees at the Staten Island Jewish Community Center (JCC).
Through the years, Mr. Angiuli's extensive community involvement has included positions on the Board of Directors and/or Advisory Boards of the Saint George Theatre, Luzerne Music Center, Meals on Wheels of Staten Island, the Staten Island YMCA. Additionally, he has served as both Vice President and Board Member at the College of Staten Island Foundation.
Mr. Angiuli received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) in 1993 from The American University, Washington College of Law and his Bachelor's Degree from the State University of New York at Stony Brook (B.A. 1980). He was admitted to practice law to the New York Bar in 1984 and is admitted to practice law before the New York State Supreme Court, the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York (1985), and the United States Supreme Court (1988).
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1983
- State University of New York, Stony Brook, New York
- B.A. - 1980
- New York, 1984
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1985
- U.S. District Court, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1988
- Supreme Court of New York
- Richmond County Bar Association, General Member, Formerly Member of Board of Directors
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Society of New York Workers' Compensation Bar Association, Formerly Member of Board of Directors
- Richmond County Bar Association, Member, Judiciary Committee
- Association's Board of Directors, Former Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York Workers' Compensation Bar Association, Board of Directors
Classes & Seminars
- Lecture, Franchising and Commercial Leasing
- Saint George Theatre, Member of Board of Directors
- Luzerne Music Center, Member of Board of Directors
- College of Staten Island Foundation, Formerly Vice President and Member of Board of Directors
- Meals on Wheels, Formerly Member of Board of Directors
- Staten Island YMCA, Formerly Member of Board of Directors
- Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Society for Children and Families
- March of Dimes
- Boy Scouts of America