Guidance Clients Rely On For Commercial Real Estate Matters
When it comes to real estate law, commercial real estate comes with unique challenges and considerations, especially in high-stakes transactions and disputes. Working with a skilled legal team can make all the difference in ensuring a smoother process.
Our team of attorneys at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, helps clients navigate these issues. We draw on extensive experience to anticipate potential roadblocks and pave a path toward a successful outcome.
Supervising partner Gary C. Angiuli’s considerable commercial real estate experience and vast legal knowledge form the foundation of our firm’s trusted reputation in Staten Island and the surrounding communities.
A Well-Rounded Approach To Addressing Complex Commercial Property Issues
We represent landlords, businesses, owners, developers, franchisees and franchisors facing a wide range of commercial real estate matters such as:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing commercial leases
- Purchasing and selling commercial real estate
- Addressing real estate issues arising from the purchase or sale of a business
- Reviewing commercial real estate contracts, including construction contracts
- Navigating franchise-related real estate deals
- Pursuing 1031 exchanges
- Addressing commercial real estate disputes through mediation, arbitration or litigation
- Handling commercial real estate closings
We also address commercial real estate issues in the context of business succession planning.
By applying our knowledge of both real estate law and business law, we offer a well-rounded approach to addressing these nuanced issues.
Helping Clients Succeed
Our lawyers understand that commercial real estate issues can be a substantial headache for businesses. We work closely with clients to understand their goals. We then help them strategize a way to reach those goals, avoiding unnecessary setbacks and setting a solid foundation for their success.
Learn More About Our Commercial Real Estate Services
To talk with a lawyer at our firm, please contact us through our website or call 347-201-4447. We are conveniently located in Staten Island, New York.