When A Serious Accident Changes Everything, We Can Help You Reclaim Your Life
Secure your financial future by choosing the right personal injury attorneys
Someone Else’s Negligent, Reckless, Or Intentional Actions Can Alter Your Life Forever. Now What?
- “How am I going to pay for all of these medical bills?”
- “Am I entitled to physical therapy?”
- “How does the total amount of money I am entitled to get determined?”
- “I’m out of work because of this accident. Will my income be replaced?”
- “This moment impacted my family forever. How can I provide for them now?”
- “Will I get compensated for the emotional devastation I’ve had to endure?”
We understand that your life may not be the same after a serious accident but we can help you build a new one.
Since 1985, the team at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, has guided countless people just like you through personal injury cases and has recovered millions of dollars for their clients.
Let us leverage our vast experience to maximize your recovery.
Personal Injury Attorneys Focused On Your Health & Recovery
A serious accident caused by the negligent, reckless or intentional conduct of another can change everything. Your life, your job and even your future may be irreparably altered. Even if you do recover, your health and the lifestyle to which you have become accustomed may never return.
At Angiuli & Gentile, LLP, we take great pride in helping clients secure compensation for medical care, pain and suffering, rehabilitation services and lost income, among other losses resulting from injuries sustained by the conduct of another.
We represent clients in serious personal injury cases involving:
- Acts of negligence
- Auto accidents
- Construction accidents
- Defective products
- Dog bites
- Elevator accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing home neglect and abuse
- Premises liability, including slip-and-fall accidents
- Truck accidents
Angiuli & Gentile, LLP. Serious Representation For Serious Personal Injuries
Together we create a plan
We take a comprehensive approach to your case, making sure you get the right plan for your needs.
Money won’t restore your health, but it can give you peace of mind and help preserve your lifestyle.