- Managing Partner
Stefanie Lynn DeMario is a Managing Partner for Angiuli & Gentile, LLP. Her areas of concentration include estate planning, probate and estate administration, as well as Medicaid planning and applications.
Ms. DeMario assists clients in protecting current assets with an eye towards the future. Her expertise in Medicaid rules and regulations allows for success in both emergency and structured Medicaid planning.
Ms. DeMario is admitted to the New York State Bar, the New Jersey Bar and the United States District Court of New Jersey. She received a Juris Doctorate from New York Law School. A St. John’s University alumna, she earned her Bachelor of Science degree while serving as the President of the University’s Moot Court Association and maintaining Dean’s List status.
Ms. DeMario serves as the co-chair of the Staten Island Chamber of Commerce’s Young Professionals Group as well as the Secretary of the Chamber’s Business Guild III. She is also the Young Lawyer's Section Co-Liaison to the Elder Law Section of the New York State Bar Association.
Her professional associations also include Richmond County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the New Jersey Bar Association and New York County Lawyers Association.
Areas of Practice
- Elder Law and Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Medicaid Planning
- Real Estate
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- St. John's University Alumna
- Honors: President, University’s Moot Court Association
- Honors: Dean's List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Richmond County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar Association, Young Lawyer's Section Co-Liaison, Elder Law Section
Pro Bono Activities
- Staten Island Chamber of Commerce’s Young Professionals Group, Co-Chair
- Secretary of the Chamber’s Business Guild III