June 19, 2012: Annamarie G. Gentile Esq., supervising partner of the Elder Law and Estate Planning Group at Angiuli & Gentile, LLP and junior associate Stefanie L. DeMario Esq. visited Staten Island’sNewLaneSeniorCenterto inform its residents of the benefits of establishing a NYSARC Pooled Income Trust. A pooled income trust, established pursuant to Federal and State law permits a disabled person or individual over 65 years old to shelter his/her own income in order to remain eligible for governmental benefits that are subject to means testing, such as Medicaid. Angiuli & Gentile, LLP offer complementary consultations for further information on the establishment and utilization this beneficial tool.
Please register for our blog
- More attention to common health issues, such as obesity, could reduce the amount of time injured workers remain on workers’ comp and the severity of their injury, notes the law firm of Angiuli and Gentile, experienced in Workers’ Compensation Law.
- UPDATE: Staten Island Chamber of Commerce Announces Verrazano Bridge Toll Reduction For Commercial Vehicles
- Albany Lawmakers Move To Reduce The Verrazano Bridge Toll
- Presentation At Holy Family Parish On Elder Law And Estate Planning
- Annamarie G. Gentile, Esq. Travels To Albany To Discuss The Recent Toll Increase