Email MeLindsay N. Hodgkins
Lindsay Nicole Marturano is an Associate in Angiuli & Gentile's Elder Law and Estate Planning Group as well as the firm's Real Estate Group.
Ms. Marturano received her Juris Doctorate from New York Law School and is admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey. Ms. Marturano graduated from Quinnipiac University, cum laude, with a Bachelors of Arts in Legal Studies and was inducted into Lambda Epsilon Chi, the National Paralegal Honor Society during her undergraduate studies.
Her professional associations include the New York State Bar Association, the New York City Bar Association, the New York Women's Bar Association as well as the New Jersey State Bar Association.
Prior to joining Angiuli and Gentile, Ms. Marturano interned at Sanders, Ortoli, Vaughn-Flam and Rosenstadt, LLP as well as for the Honorable Stephen J. Rooney at the Richmond County Supreme Court.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- New Jersey, 2013
- New York, 2014
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut
- B.A. cum laude - 2010
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Legal Studies
- "Over-The-Air TV Advertising Receives A Reprieve" The Internationalist, Number 69, 2014
- "The Death of Privacy" The Internationalist, Number 71, 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Women's Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member