Email MeFara M Fiore
Fara M. Fiore practices in the areas of personal injury law, workers' compensation law, social security disability law, matrimonial law and family law.
Ms. Fiore received her Juris Doctorate from New York Law School, cum laude. She was active in acquiring trial skills, earning distinctions in Evidence and Trial Advocacy. She received a Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude, from Adelphi University, majoring in Political Science and Criminal Justice. Ms. Fiore is admitted to practice law in New York State Supreme Court. She is an active member of the New York State Bar Association, Richmond County Bar Association and New York City Bar Association.
Prior to joining Angiuli & Gentile LLP, Ms. Fiore spent time clerking for the Honorable Matthew A. Sciarrino in the New York State Supreme Court.
Areas of Practice
- Supreme Court of New York
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- Juris Doctorate cum laude
- Adelphi University
- Bachelor of Science magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science and Criminal Justice
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Richmond County Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Honorable Matthew A. Sciarrino in the New York State Supreme Court, Clerking